There are many ways to give.
- Cryptocurrency: Donating cryptocurrency is safe, easy, and tax-efficient. Your donation does not trigger capital-gains tax and may be tax-deductible. Click here for our cryptocurrency donation form.
- Donor Advised Funds: If you have a Donor Advised Fund, put it to good use with a grant to help Cornerstone children and families.
- Legacy Gifts: Giving a gift in your will is a powerful commitment to our work and mission for generations to come. Contact Dani Smith to make a pledge of a planned gift, and we will honor you annually with recognition on our website, tribute in our annual newsletter, and an invitation to see your support in action through a personal tour of our campus.
- Monthly Giving: Help retain skilled and caring educators for Cornerstone children as a member of our Monthly Giving Club.
- QCDs: Are you over 70? Making a gift from your IRA is one of the most tax-savvy ways to give.
- Stocks: Do you own appreciated shares of stock? Stock gifts are a great way to support Cornerstone Center because you can save on 2 types of taxes and make a larger impact.
- YOP Tax Credits: Through use of our Youth Opportunity Program (YOP) State Tax Credits, you may be able to reduce your Missouri state tax liability by 50% of the amount of your gift. Learn more.
And of course, you can always make a difference with a one-time monetary gift. Every contribution helps Cornerstone deliver the essential care, education, and support that Cornerstone children and families rely on. To make a monetary donation, send a check (payable to Cornerstone Center) to the following address, or make your gift online using our form. Your assistance is needed and greatly appreciated!
Cornerstone Center for Early Learning
3901 Russell Blvd
Saint Louis, MO 63110